I’ve been Twittering for a while now and find it interesting to see how the way people use the micro blog has evolved. Here are a few different applications I have seen Twitter used for.
1. To establish expertise.
2. To spread the word about product and services offered.
2. To enhance customer service offerings.
3. To drive traffic to a blog post or web site.
4. To illicit feedback for product and market research.
5. To expand or reinforce your brand.
6. To collaborate with remote partners in short blasts.
7. To give product update and enhancement information.
8. To blatantly sell – I wouldn’t advise this but I have seen it done…..
9. To find the applicable business partners.
10. To keep up to date with goings on in your market.
Obviously all of these depend on your followers and following but once you have these in place, watch the Tweets and you will see for yourself some of the innovative ways people are using this tool.