Marketing + Technology = Rebooting Yourself
Join local marketing, sales and communications professionals for an educational overview on how technology will improve your marketing efforts including:
· What Telus found from introducing company wide blogging (social media)
· CBC provides pointers on creating affordable podcasts
· iPhone and Blackberry basics with Rogers Wireless
· Futureshop discusses how to connect home office and entertainment equipment
· Website and security basics from Webnames.ca
· Preview of a new consumer and production website for the movie industry from Movieset.com and more…
Canadian Women in Communication is a national organization dedicated to the advancement of women in the communications sector through strategic networking and targeted professional development.
WHEN: February 11th, Wednesday 5 – 8 PM, come connect for an evening of networking, Q & A, light evening meal, wine and beer available.
Where: BCIT downtown, 555 Seymour St., Vancouver.
(Underground parking available.)
There is limited seating due to the seminar style format of the evening, so register ASAP.
Event admission includes participation in seminars, a light evening meal and networking, $50.00 members, $60.00 non-members and (limited) $40.00 student tickets. Wine and beer available.
For more information, or to register, please visit the CWC Calendar of Events.