It looks like Twitter has been the victim of a hacker this morning as the service is well and truly down – as are most third party add on tools that integrate to Twitter.
Here’s what you can do to fill the time until you get your Tweets back:
1. Work – no excuses no distractions, get on with your work and you will be amazed at what you can achieve without Twitter to distract you.
3. Update your security – if it can happen to Twitter it can happen to anyone.
4. Look up “Denial of Service” on Wikipedia
5. Call someone up and have a real world chat or even better go and talk to a real person (one you can touch!).
6. Check out Twitter’s blog which is still up and running for up to the hour updates.
7. Try something new instead – like Identi.