Mhairi is presenting one of her regular seminars at Small Business BC tomorrow from 10 till noon.
Social Media and Online Marketing Tactics
Just because you know what social media is, does not mean that you necessarily understand how to use it to grow and develop your business. This workshop focuses on understanding social media, what is it and how it’s connecting people.
- Learn how/if social media should be an important part of your marketing strategy.
- Understand what opportunities are available for you to leverage social media for business growth and prospecting.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live video conference and webinar.
Register now at the following locations:
- Small Business BC – Vancouver
- Community Futures South Fraser – Abbotsford
- Community Futures Sun Country – Ashcroft
- Community Futures East Kootenay – Cranbrook
- Community Futures Peace Liard – Dawson Creek
- Community Futures Central Island – Nanaimo
- Community Futures Alberni-Clayoquot – Port Alberni
- Community Futures Mount Waddington – Port McNeill
- Community Futures Fraser Fort George – Prince George
- Community Futures of the Pacific Northwest – Prince Rupert
- CFDC of North Cariboo – Quesnel
- Community Futures Shuswap – Salmon Arm
- Community Futures Stuart-Nechako – Vanderhoof
- Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce – Langley
- Webinar – your home or office