At Out-Smarts we believe that digital marketing should be easy for small businesses and we know our stuff - we've made it so for hundreds of companies over the years. If you know a thing or three about digital marketing, or if you are just starting out and passionate about learning the ropes, if you want to make a difference for entrepreneurs and established small businesses then we would like to hear from you.
We post opportunities on this page from time to time as they arise. If you're interested please send us your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Marketing Associate - Contract – Entry Level
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Status: Part Time – 3 Month Contract with potential for renewal
The Marketing Associate role touches on every aspect of Out-Smarts Marketing services. The ideal candidate is a multi-talented digital marketer with an appreciation for design who embodies our values of professionalism, efficiency, and fun. This is a virtual role and requires the candidate to have appropriate home office setting and equipment.
• Manage Social Media presence for Out-Smarts Marketing & it’s clients
• Online Market Research
• Google Adwords and Analytics reporting
• WordPress maintenance
• Proposal and presentation development
• Email and social media campaign management
This is an entry level position offering the associate exposure to all aspects of digital marketing including, website development, strategy, research, search engine optimization, social media and email marketing.
• 1 - 2 years in a marketing role is preferable
• Minimum College / University - in Commerce, Business or Marketing
• Social Media skills – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
• Proficiency in MS Office or Google tools
• Knowledge of the basics of SEO
• Organizational and admin skills to effectively complete tasks on time and to a high standard
• English proficiency (written and verbal)
• A team player who is self motivated and eager to learn
• Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and innovative thinking
• Achievement motivated to work with Out-Smarts to set and surpass realistic goals
The following gets bonus points:
• Familiar with WordPress or other CMS
• Ability to use Gimp or Photoshop
• Experience of using social media from a business perspective
• Familiar with Google Analytics and Adwords
• Familiar with Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp
• Great story teller with a good sense of humour
• Self-confidence to take the initiative to improve work practises
• This is a virtual position – must have the ability to work effectively on their own
• 10-15 hours per week
• Flexible work hours
• Monday to Friday
• 3 Month contract starts immediately
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Out-Smarts Marketing would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Out-Smarts Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter